The term ’Maggie Sargent & Associates’ (Aviacrown Ltd t/as Maggie Sargent & Associates) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Darlingscott Farm, Darlingscott, Warwickshire, CV36 4PN. Our company registration number is 2424951. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Maggie Sargent & Associates and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Maggie Sargent & Associates. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Maggie Sargent & Associates takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The contents of these pages, including all web design, text, graphics and their arrangement and selection along with the source code and software are copyright of Maggie Sargent & Associates and its providers. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, website, electronic retrieval system or publication in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). Linking to or framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without permission.
Terms & Conditions
While every effort is made to provide accurate information, Maggie Sargent & Associates accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information posted on this site. Maggie Sargent & Associates is committed to ensuring the best standards of practice in all its activities.
Although the information contained in this website is given in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will always be complete, accurate or reliable. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Maggie Sargent & Associates website shall give rise to any duty of care, contract, warranty or any other obligation which is not expressly stated. We make no warranty or representation that the use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses. We assume no responsibility or liabilities for any information published on this website, and further disclaim all liability in respect of such information. In particular, we hereby exclude all liability for any claims, losses, and demands or damages whatsoever in relation to any information, content, procedures, products, or methods contained in or referred to in the material published on the site.
What our clients say...
Dear Kathy … I just wanted to say thank you so much for your patience and assistance over the past few days. Your evidence was excellent
Sinead Swan – Ivor Fitzpatrick
Dear Jodie, I would like to extend my sincere thanks to you for the ‘work’ which you put into my case and endeavoured to help the case come to a successful conclusion. it is wonderful that my two daughters and rest of my family now have some Justice for Bryan’s untimely death. Somewhat difficult to believe what has just happened after five years. Very many thanks, kind regards and good wishes for Christmas
PS Client Feedback
Hi Sue, you were first class. Also regards to Maggie Sargent and her premier quality team!
Philip Smith – Beauchamps
Maggie Sargent is a star – not just a leader in her field but a legend – her experience is unmatched, her knowledge impressive and her application sophisticated.
Paul Paxton – Stewarts
Can I take this opportunity in thanking you on behalf of our client and his parents. You did a tremendous job. We could not have achieved such a high settlement without your skill, expertise, and input. The family are very grateful to you
Paul McNeil – Fieldfisher
I have worked with Maggie Sargent for more that 25 years. She is the best expert I have ever instructed. She is exceptional in court and brilliant with clients. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
Partner, Field Fisher
‘The Claimant’s evidence as to the value of the nursing care she provided to Mr Grant was given by Ms Jodie Brookes. She is a registered nurse. The majority of her career has been spent managing care facilities in the private sector. She specialises in palliative care and has considerable experience nursing patients with mesothelioma. Ms Brookes gave careful and impressive oral evidence. She made concessions where appropriate, yet demonstrated that her conclusions were based on a careful review both of the medical notes and of what the Claimant had told her when she visited’.
Judgement of Martin Chamberlain QC
On Friday 28th June 2019 I was visited by one of your colleagues, Mrs Sue Tomkinson. I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you, and how both my wife and I were very pleased with Mrs Tomkinson. We have never been in this situation before, and the thought of a stranger asking questions, some of them very personal questions, and poking around in our private lives was a thought that quite frankly filled us with dread. Our fears were soon quelled, and we were put at ease by the empathic way in which she asked her questions. We feel that all the aspects of our needs were thoroughly assessed in a very professional and friendly manner. She is a credit to your company, and I would like her permanent record to reflect our comments, thanking you
DWG Client Feedback
Dear Kathy – This is just to let you know that my client has accepted a significant seven figure sum to conclude his case. Both he and I wanted to thank you for your invaluable contribution towards his case because he could not have achieved such a good result without your skilful clinical assessment and attention to detail. Kind regards
Dickinson Solicitors Ltd